Terms and Conditions
Variations In Items
Please understand that skilled artisans handcraft the majority of our products and there may be subtle variations between similar items. This may be a slight size difference, colour variation or embroidered pattern difference. We will always try to point out in the product descriptions if these variations are likely for a particular product. We will also regularly change the displayed photos of items if there is a need to portray a change in the stock that we have on hand. These variations are to be valued and make an item unique. We value the fact that we can purchase these items and make them available to you here in Australia in a retail environment.
Ordering and Payment
All prices shown on our website are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Payment can be made during the checkout process using Mastercard or Visa and Paypal. This process is secure and we do not view or hold your credit card details on our server. If, however, you would prefer to speak with us directly and place an order using your credit card over the phone, please email us to arrange.
- You will only be able to order items that are in stock. If you order multiples of an item over and above the number that we have in stock, your order will be automatically adjusted down. We are happy to take orders for items that are out of stock - just give us a call or email us.
- Orders will be processed within 24 hours of being received during weekdays and despatched by the close of business on the next working day.
- We will take care to wrap your parcel to protect it during shipping but should any goods arrive to you damaged please contact us immediately to arrange the return of the goods at our cost and replacement.
Packaging – our promise for people and planet
The problems of rubbish disposal and mountains of plastic are a severe environmental problem in the countries of many of our suppliers. We support our suppliers in their efforts to use environmentally friendly packing materials and we will reuse packaging whenever we can. If there are any plastics in the packaging they will be from the original packaging we received.
We are concerned for our planet and the threat of global climate change, so we do our bit by sending out parcels in compostable plant-based satchels where possible, use plant-based tape and labels to do our bit to reduce waste.
At Global Conduct we stand behind the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us, for a full refund or exchange, within 14 days of purchase.
- Please contact us by email to advise that you will be returning the goods. We will advise how best to do this. We would appreciate if you can give us a reason for the return, because it helps us serve you better.
- We cannot pay the postage returns cost nor accept responsibility for any goods that may be lost in the return process. We recommend that you send returns by registered post for your peace of mind.
- Items must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
Exchange: If you requested an exchange, you can choose any available items with a maximum total price less than or equal to the full price you paid for your previous purchase - excluding postage. Once you have notified us of items of your choice, we will send them out within 24 hours.
Exclusions: For hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned unless the item is faulty. Please note that we do no refund or exchange on sale items.
Change of Mind
Global Conduct gladly accepts returns of certain unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged merchandise for full refund, exchange or credit within 14 days of original purchase if you change your mind or if the product does not meet your expectations. Items will not be accepted for return after 14 days. We do not accept returns on sale or discounted items.
Please note, that for Change of Mind returns:
- For health reasons, we are unable to accept returns of food, soap, or earrings.
- Refund or credit cannot be given for the original shipping fees.
- All item packaging, documentation and certificates of authenticity should be included with the returned items. Packaging should be in good condition, preferably unopened (where applicable).
- Items must be in new, unworn and saleable condition.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that, because of customer negligence, misuse or tampering have been damaged, has missing parts or is in an unsaleable condition.
- Any item(s) which have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
We cannot accept responsibility for return items lost during postage and we recommend that you consider purchasing insurance for this purpose. Global Conduct s not required to accept returns on items outside the specified return window of 14 days for Change of Mind returns or for items that do not comply with this Policy. Returned items which we deem to be in breach of our refunds and return policy will be returned to the customer. Thank you for understanding.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Should your goods be damaged or faulty upon delivery, we will gladly arrange a replacement, credit or refund. In such circumstances, we will also refund you the cost of returning the items to us and provide free shipping for any replacement item. Acceptance of goods as damaged or faulty is at our sole discretion. Certain goods may be covered by a manufacturer's warranty and as such repair or replacement will the responsibility of the product manufacturer.
Our returns and refund policy does not limit your rights and remedies under law such as the Australian Consumer Law, including in respect of faulty items.
Faulty items should be returned in their original packaging where possible. If this is not possible, then they must be packaged appropriately to avoid further damage during the return shipping process.
When your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card. Please note that refunds to credit cards can only be made to the card account used to make the original purchase.
Please note that depending on your credit card company it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Flat rate, carbon neutral, Australia wide deliveries.
We do our best to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Orders will be processed within 24 hours of being received during weekdays and despatched by the close of business on the next working day.
- We charge a flat rate of $12.00 for shipping and handling. This flat postage rate applies to all locations within Australia.
- *Free Shipping* on orders over $100
- We also have a ‘free shipping’ option at different times during the year, so check our social media for when this promotion is running!
Delivery Times: We use Australia Post for all our shipping so it may take between 3-5 days for you receive your parcel. It may take longer during peak times, such as across public holidays, the Christmas season or during COVID restrictions.
Unfortunately, we have no control over how long your parcel will take to be delivered by Australia Post.
Please note also that we cannot be held responsible for goods which go missing after they have been delivered to your shipping address by Australia Post.